The following two options are acceptable for proceedings papers:
1. Conference Proceedings / Papers
a) The BALCOR Conference Proceedings will be available in electronic form. The length of the papers should not exceed 8 pages and they should be prepared in MS Word or LaTeX, in accordance with the format shown in the template file.
b) Participants are also allowed to send just an abstract of their presentation. All the abstracts from accepted papers/talks will be published in the Book of Abstracts.
Full Paper / Abstract submissions should be uploaded to the Easy Chair Conference system: easychair.org/conferences/?conf=balcor2018
* the papers for Springer Proceedings In Business And Economics should not be submitted through EasyChair sistem, they are sent via Online Conference Service (OCS).
All papers that will be published in the BALCOR Conference Proceedings will be reviewed by members of the scientific committee.
Publication in Special Issues
Conference chairs and Program Committee chairs are currently working in order to confirm special issues of prestigious journals, directly connected to papers presented at this conference (but not included in the Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics).
For now, the following special issue will be devoted in papers presented in the conference:
All papers (in extended form - after revision), will be refereed according to the standards of the respective journal.
2. Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics
Paper submission period extended till 15 April, 2018 for Springer Proceedings.
All conference participants are invited to submit their research work to the forthcoming book of Springer Proceedings in series: Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics (springer.com/series/11960), dedicated to BALCOR 2018 (OR in Balkans - Recent Advances).
The contributions should be of a high standard and of current interest. In order for the Proceedings to be categorized as the leading international Thematic Proceedings (in accordance with the current rules for M13 category), each paper should fulfill the following conditions:
- Length of paper should be at least 28800 characters with spaces
- Each paper should contain at least three self-citations regarding the following categories: (1) thematic proceedings, (2) a scientific journal of international importance or (3) a monograph of either national or international importance (for authors from Serbia - at least three self-citations of categories M10 or M20 or M40 of which at least 2 should be of categories M20).
Submitted papers will be refereed by at least 2 independent referees of the scientific committee. Contributing authors should use the style files for multi-author books and follow the technical instructions. Papers that do not comply with these guidelines will not be considered for publication. Submissions of papers should be made through the Online Conference Service (OCS) of Springer available at: https://ocs.springer.com/ocs/home/BALCOR2018